"we were blown away by how amazing this wearable tech is" Jay Prasuhn - Senior Editor, Lava Magazine
George Hincapie Experiences Jet
Watch the video
Silicon Valley Experiences Jet
Watch the video
Navigation. Weather alerts. Social media. Digital coaching.
The possibilities are endless.
The apps you know and love, in real-time.
Social apps, activity apps, and more.
Jet also lets you export your data to activity networks that you already use such as Training Peaks.
The World's Most Advanced Wearable ComputerView the tech specs
Every aspect has been designed to maximize fit, comfort, and performance.
- Recon Jet weighs only 85 grams, perfectly balanced for absolute comfort during activity
- Athlete tested display placement for optimal readability in all lighting conditions
- Optical touch sensor functions perfectly in all conditions, including rain, snow, sleet and sun. Gloves on? No problem.
- High-quality, polarized performance optics for protection from glare in all conditions
- Interchangeable battery keeps you on the move with a single snap
What Will You Build?
Developers, our SDK and API enable you to use Jet’s sophisticated hardware to build amazing native applications.
Experiences Like None Other
Develop rich experiences using Jet's powerful dual-core CPU, dedicated GPU, and high-resolution display.
Our platform puts you in the driver's seat of application development
You’ll be able to take full advantage of the precision on-board sensors and comprehensive connectivity protocols
Our SDK enables quick and easy interaction with Jet's state of the art hardware
Our active developer community and familiar coding practices help get you off the ground quickly
Use the onboard camera, microphone, and speaker to add a new dimension to your apps
Build your apps using our integrated Bluetooth, WiFi, ANT+, and GPS - all easily accessible with our SDK
Coupled with the Recon SDK is an open web API available at launch