MOD Live App CANNOT INSTALL FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE
- Ensure that you have uninstalled any old versions of Engage, and Oakley Airwave apps. Instructions for uninstalling an app can be found here https://support.google.com/
- Try disconnecting any other Bluetooth devices from your phone
- Restart the HUD and restart your phone
“PAIR REQUEST” POPUP SHOWN REPEATEDLY WHEN RECONNECTING
- Go to your phone’s Bluetooth Settings menu and unpair/forget any previously paired HUDs.
- On MOD Live: Go to Settings > Bluetooth > Scroll down to your Android name > Select and hold > Menu pop-up will appear > Select UNPAIR.
- Retry the connection process by going to the “Device Pairing” screen on the app and follow the prmpts.
MESSAGE NOTIFICATIONS ON THE HUD
- MOD Live only displays the phone’s SMS messages. Messages received over other messaging services such as Hangouts, WhatsApp etc. are not supported.
PHONE BATTERY LIFE
- Live Tracking uses GPS and data connection to share your location with friends. You can disable Friend Tracking by going to Settings > Friend Tracking.
MOD Live and Airwave 1.0 Users: Download and use MOD Live App.
Snow2 an Airwave 1.5 Users: Download and use Recon Engage App. Also, make sure to remove Airwave App from your smartphones for better results.
STILL HAVING PROBLEMS Contact us at email@example.com We will get back to you as soon as possible.